[atlarge-discuss] RE : [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sorry, but you can do this. If you use a non-US credit card, Paypal cannot
verify name, so you can do all what you want. In France, first and last
names are not verified, i test it some time ago (i delete my paypal account
because i had some problems with it ...). Dont forget Texas is not *all*
Earth!

Daniel

PS: i dont like top posting, but i hate full quote ;)
PS2: sorry for my bad english, i'm a french/romanian guy so sorry