RE: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

This is just so much FUD. Since:

1 - you think it's so easy
2 - to set up a PayPal account in any name
3 - without any credit card

I publicly challenge you to:

1 - open a PayPal account in the name "Fuder G. Elmeroid"
2 - without using *any* credit card or bank account in *any* name
3 - and have PayPal recognize it as a "Verified" account using
    their criteria, then
3 - transfer $0.01 to me at hblair@hotfootmail.com

Now, either do that, or go away. You don't know of what
you speak. Or, what's really the case, you know but just
want to spread more FUD. But then, that's your strong point.

Go for it. Prove me wrong. In the best Texas tradition,
you've been 'called out'. Stay in the game, or fold and leave.

Hugh
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?