From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:53 PM
To: DannyYounger@cs.com
Cc: jefftttt@txucom.net; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership fees

Danny and all fellow members,

 I think you are being to harsh on Jeff H. here Danny.  I am a native
Texan as is our current president of the United States.

  Not all Texans, including myself see ICANNATLARGE.ORG
as a REAL organization.  As I have referred to ICANNATLARGE.ORG
as a "Fledgling Organization" I would think that would be clear
as well as sufficient.  So,  your comments regarding the
particulars of ICANNATLARGE.ORG and it's lack of
structure are both correct and hopefully well taken by Texans
and non-Texan members alike! >:)

  None the less, Jeff H., is quite right in what he said in his
final sentence of his remarks.  (Notice he used the term "Group" not
Organization in that sentence). Yet I welcome your comments
in the light of a "Guest".  >:)

  Try to remember Danny, some of the members here are
"Newbies" such as Jeff H.,  and Holger Stiner, and do not have
a full history of the events and happenings that lead up to
the formation of the group/fledgling organization we call
ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  So cut them some slack...

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> When you actually have an organization instead of empty promises
perhaps I
> will join..
>
> so far I see no Charter, no bylaws, no mission, no incorporation, no
funding,
> and no membership rights -- you might call this an organization, but
Texans