Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership fees

Jeff H., and all fellow members,

Jeff Holt wrote:

> @Large,
>
> JW, I appreciate your thought, but I hardly need anyone to run
> interference for my comments.

  I wasn't running interference for you at all Jeff H. I would
have thought that was quite clear in my exacting comments
and remarks below to Danny and the members here.  If not,
than I can only gander a wild guess as to why not.

>  I DO consider this to be an organization,
> albeit one struggling with formalization and in no need of outside
> manipulation with dubious agenda aimed at hampering the future growth of
> same.

  Exactly right.  I only abbreviated that down to
"Fledgling Organization" and/or "Group" as both have the same
meaning or connotation presently.

> Danny, as for the attempted slur on Texas and Texans, we are also quite
> well known for backing up our "tall tales" - as shown by history when we
> kicked Santa Ana's "tail" out of the country BEFORE we had any
> Constitution or By-laws to begin in the beginning so to speak.  Every
> entity has to start some where. "Can you hear me now?"

  Well said!  And as a Fifth generation Texan that actually had
relatives that were at the Alamo and officers with Sam Houston's
army, I am be proud of this fact.

 However one should not take Danny's slurs too seriously,
I surely don't.  Usually such slurs only serve to show
the weakness in his argument or the inability to make his
argument adequately.

  I am sure that Danny feels a need to strike out at Texans because
we are pretty much in control in Washington DC right now,
which as I understand it is Danny's neck of the woods or
shall I say, political swamp land.  And we Texans are just
trying to clean things up a little bit there...

> Sincerely,
>
> TTTT - The Tall Tejas Traveler
> Jefftttt@txucom.net
> www.tejas-info-services.com