[atlarge-discuss] ELECTION AND RESULTS

@Large,

Am I very hopeful for these people, but before I do want to know if
they are the definitive Panel, you not?

01 - Joop Teernstra
02 - David Goldstein
03 - Sebastian Klein
04 - Daniel Chirita
05 - Daniel Tobias
06 - Andre Rebentisch
07 - Abel Wisman
08 - Hugh Blair
09 - Gilbert Lumantao
10 - Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres
11 - Sotiris Sotiropoulos

I want to separate ghosts <= and => bodies.

I want that the Watchdogs gives their official declaration regarding
this point.
And I want that the Poolling Committee ratifies or not this Panel, but
in a combined way officially, not by means of individual comments of
its members..

We have derived for a thousand discussion roads and we are forgetting
the base of all this.
Do we have or not an elected Panel and working?

There is a term of 1 week (that if it has not been changed or
forgotten) to verify the members of this Panel and so that all they
confirm their " existence " and make a first declaration or
presentation.

Many are deaf or we are so submerged in the discussions that we
continue surrounding the elementary things.

It would be very positive that we dedicate a short but intense time to
define of a, if we have a chosen Panel and who integrate it.

At this time the agenda of the list has treated dozens of topics, none
has had concrete resolution and the Panel continues sat down in a
cloud of doubts.

All the treated topics are important, but if there is not who it
directs the ship and there is not to who to direct, we are in a gray
zone (again).

greetings,
Mauro.-