Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE : [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sotiris and all fellow members,

  Oh now Daniel can provide references or a CV, but I must
have a Pay Pal Account?  Hummmm?  This seems very
irregular...  Yet I have provided a long list of references...????

  BTW Sotiris, where is your verification of identity?  And
don't say it is Pay Pal because that is pure hogwash!

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> Can you tell us who you were employed with two years ago?  Do you happen
> to have a CV with some references?
>
> --Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>
> Daniel CHIRITA wrote:

    Pierre Abelard