RE: [atlarge-discuss] Open real-time panel meetings

Not only do you add ot the confusion and thus make the chance of this
setup diminish, you are also somewhat out of order with your remarks to
me below.

IF (a big if) panel meetings were to be held in the open on irc, (only a
big if because some panel members might not like the idea, or some panel
members may refuse it) it should be quite clear that like in any meeting
of "a" panel, minutes are kept and according to our nature "posted" on
the site and maillist.

I proposed to set up an ircd server dedicated to icannatlarge, under the
domain icannatlarge.org, thus continuing on the strategy to move
everything under "our" domain. Since only a handfull people reacted
positive until now, you did not react at all, I have this setup (which
is ready and only needs started) ready and am merely waiting for the
panel and members to confirm or object.

Once setup (like with the maillist) I will hand over the the "ropes" of
the server to the panel, who can appoint whoever they want as admin and
irc-operators in order to facilitate this server.

That way we know nobody can play god in "his" channel for the atlarge or
"on "his server".

Setting up the complete server including services allows members to
setup their own channels with topic related names so indeed people from
all over the world can paritcipate.

As so many other means of cummunication open to us, it is free to use or
refuse, but it should be under control of the membership i.e. the panel
only that way coninuity has some chance.

Kind regards

Abel