Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Silence of Dan Halloran and Paul Twomey

Danny and all fellow members,

  How predictable!

  All members, be aware, I have chatted with Mr. Halloran on a
number of occasions.  He is definitely NOT in favor of ANY
stakeholder/user representation or input for that matter to
ICANN affairs, or any other Internet regulation organization,
and will do as he said to me, "whatever I think I must to
discuorage such efforts"  .

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Further resolved [03.94] that Daniel E. Halloran is hereby elected, effective
> upon Mr. Touton's resignation as Secretary, to serve as Acting Secretary, at
> the discretion of the Board and in accordance with the Bylaws, and until a
> permanent replacement for Mr. Touton is elected by the Board to the position of
> Secretary and duly qualified, or until Mr. Halloran's resignation, removal, or
> other disqualification from service.
>
> (The Board approved the above resolutions by a 15-0-0 vote.)
> http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-02jun03.htm

    Pierre Abelard