Re: [atlarge-discuss] Identity, Authentication & Digital Certificates

James and all fellow members,

  Exactly right.  It again seems that we have some ignorance here
that Able seems to be one of the authors of.  In any event as
one of the original developers on the IETF IPv6 working group,
I think it would be unwise at this time to try to do a good
IPv6 implementation as it has several Privacy problems even
given the scenerio for implimentaion that James provides below.

    Pierre Abelard