Re: [atlarge-discuss] Appology and Explanation for Joop

Bruce and all fellow members,

  Excuse me Bruce, but do you have any legal training or education?
To my knowledge you do not.  Perhaps I am mistaken?  If you don't
perhaps you should first seek and acquire such ASAP.  Much
of your remarks and comments below were sadly incorrect.

    Pierre Abelard