RE: [atlarge-discuss] Archive Missing?

> From: Hugh Blair [mailto:hblair@hotfootmail.com]
>> > From: Joanna Lane
> >
> > The Panel list is now being run by Abel Wiseman, which seems
> > not to have been linked to
> > the .org website, which is still pointing to the now defunct
> > http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-panel/0306/threads.html";,
> > previously run by
> > Thomas Roessler. I believe Thomas has offered to archive
> > previous Panel
> > discussions, but not sure where these are/ will be posted.
>
> Is this what you're looking for?
> On the main site page:
> http://www.icannatlarge.org/index.htm
> choose Links and you'll end up here:
> http://www.icannatlarge.org/links.htm
> Which has a link to here:
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-panel/
>
> Or am I not understanding?
>
> Hugh

I went through "participate in discussions" from the main site, but it ends
up in the same place, which is not resolving. I understand why the current
Panel discussions are not yet linked to the main site, (see above), but I
can't explain why the previous list archives have disappeared. Talk to
Thomas. He is the one who has removed them, but given the time zones, you
may have to wait a while for a response.

Joanna