[atlarge-discuss] bizarre

At 01:31 a.m. 7/06/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

- he then intrued into my confidential relations with a former client and member.
- and moked me (and him as he does above)
I simply asked if you could bring him along and I did not know that Claude Thielet was "a former client", whatever that means.

I then responded twice to Joop.
1st time: the professional and polite "fuck you" any attorney and (non NYT)newsman would respond.
Indeed, that was after the first time I proposed July 6. I was surprised with the strange reaction.

2nd time: since he said he did not understand why (so I suspect Jopp is not a professional)
not a professional intelligence officer if that is what you mean

, I asked him to copy first the Chair of his Bar that he harrasses me not to violate at least 20 French laws, international, professional, moral rules ... etc.
which was, to say the least, bizarre. There were a full five lines of text of which I could not make head or tail.

Joop, when you want to meet someone best to send him a mail.
and then get a "professional" answer.

The fun as is that Claude Thielet most probably reads this list. So I will give the information that Joop goes back and forth to Poitiers.
So?

This being said, AFAIC this childish issue is now closed.
That does not sound like an apology.

Unless a Justice action was required.
jfc.
??

Have you ever posted your picture anywhere, "Jefsey"?

-joop-