Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC Draft for Public Comment

Joop writes:

<< I'm afraid we can't.  The Panel first has to make sure that anyone who
makes *any* pronouncements on behalf of the icannatlarge has a legitimate mandate
to do so.  That comes first. >>

The Panel was elected, wasn't it?  The Panel is in receipt of a mandate from
the membership to advance the interests of that membership... how tough is
that to understand?  Let the Panel generate a Statement.  If you can't even do
that, then why bother having a Panel at all?