RE: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum: Members said

By informed I meant both a personal knowledge of the subject but also
knowing the will of the members respresented.  Compulsory voting here in
Australia is not about quorums so much as making sure we get true
representation a slightly different perspective but the point is noted.

I would think with restrictions on the number of votes missed it would
help with any problems of non-voting frustrations.

Whatever works.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch