Re: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum: Members said

Darryl AKA "Dessa" and all fellow members,

  Compulsory voting is not the international norm, although I think
a good idea.  Australia's move in that direction is a good one
IMHO.  However we should not require compulsory voting
except perhaps upon Bod members and future legitimate
panel members, should we ever have any.