[atlarge-discuss] RE : [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Abel Wismen - More ICANNATLARGE.ORG web Page "Mistakes or changes"

Jeff,

The PHP (server-scripted) page view.php cannot used from web.archive.org,
because this site cannot backup also Mysql database. And we have the same
problem: i download all 'old' icannatlarge.org website, but not mysql datas
(we had site password on 06/19 and less than a week after, 'old' server
shutdown! As soon as new web team is ready, all datas will be updated.

Daniel

ge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono

and
http://web.archive.org/web/20030625191508/http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.p
hp?sortorder=country

  All show no members, and cannot register as a member either...

Abel can you shed some actual/factual light on this?
Or is history repeating itself badly again? Please advise.

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!) "Be
precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
    Pierre Abelard