[atlarge-discuss] Attn. AGAIN Abel Wismen [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Abel Wismen - More ICANNATLARGE.ORG web Page "Mistakes or changes"

Daniel and all fellow members,

  This explanation doesn't seem to ring true.  After reading your
response below I called the php vendor and read this to them
on the phone and they first laughed and than politely informed
me that such was nonsense, in so many words.

  Secondly after reviewing http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono

also shows no members as well and has changed or been changed.
as well as the archive for other dates at http://web.archive.org/
for http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono for
other dates shows the original listing of members in chronological
order prior to 06/25/03...  In addition I have greped every day
all of the links for icannatlarge.org.

So again I ask:
Abel can you shed some actual/factual light on this?
Or is history repeating itself badly again? Please advise.

Daniel CHIRITA wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> The PHP (server-scripted) page view.php cannot used from web.archive.org,
> because this site cannot backup also Mysql database. And we have the same
> problem: i download all 'old' icannatlarge.org website, but not mysql datas
> (we had site password on 06/19 and less than a week after, 'old' server
> shutdown! As soon as new web team is ready, all datas will be updated.
>
> Daniel

    Pierre Abelard