RE: [atlarge-discuss] Attn. AGAIN Abel Wisman [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Abel Wisman - More ICANNATLARGE.ORG web Page "Mistakes or changes"

@large;

With regard to whatever "new web team" comes into being, I would be
sincerely interested in taking part in the Administration of it.  What
happened to the thought that the Web team should be distinct from the
"Panel"?  I have implemented the phpBB on my site and am familiar with
its operation as well as being fluent with HTML, MS FrontPage
(2000/2002) and learning Macromedia MX (the full suite)...  In addition,
I will volunteer to include additional software as it becomes available,
such as the MS CRM application for better communications with the full
membership and collaboration among the Web Team members, however many it
starts with (certainly I see NO Need for 25 member team, Abel, and don't
recall ever suggesting that. lol)

Sincerely,

Jeff Holt
Jefftttt@txucom.net
www.tejas-info-services.com

Daniel CHIRITA wrote:
> The PHP (server-scripted) page view.php cannot used from
web.archive.org,