[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] why we are being ignored

Danny and Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  I must agree for the most part with Vittorio's comments which
you kindly provided the archived link for Danny.

  The ICANN staff has played "Keep Away" for far too long
sense MdR 2000 in the introduction of new TLD's and has
decided to again hike the price for submitting the cost for
JUST a proposal for doing without any guarantee of such
proposals even being approved or taken seriously.  The
amount now is $50kUS, double the already outrageous
$25k US for a "possibility" of acceptance by what
many active participants know to be a corrupt
ICANN BOD and staff...

 INEGroup is on record in it's opposition to the "ICANN plan"
for the introduction of new TLD's as it is specifically
divisive and inconsistent with demand and free market forces.

  Danny's comments below in many ways reflect the huge
and strong amount of bad feelings and lack or trust that
that the misguided and misallinged ICANN structure
has engendered in and amongst the stakeholder/user
community as has been plainly evident for more
than 5 years now...

    Pierre Abelard