RE: [atlarge-discuss] Mistaken identity

I think it reflects bad on M$ lawyers, since it looks like he is innocent.

While I sympathise, it is really too early to do much.  If the evidence
shows he is innocent but gets found guilty then that's the time we need to
do some serious effort.

I would suggest that he has a strong case just by doing nothing.  After all
innocent until proven guilty.

You might think that is naive, you might be right. If the article is
accurate, I can't see how he could be found guilty of the actions done
before he controlled the domain name.

	cya,	Andrew...

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.