Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WHOIS/privacy

There is a point in time when privacy is important.
There was a situation which occured that allowed me to work with my
mother, as the acting chair of a hospital that serviced a larger square area
than Singapore, Japan, Delaware and New York State combined.
We concluded it serviced 8 distinct languages.
Privacy was determined HOLY but we made exceptions:
Treatment
Patient directory
Family members and Others involved in care
Facility operations
Research
Required by law
Public health