Re: [atlarge-discuss] Tonight

Jeff Holt wrote:

> IN case you missed it and the archives are gone, here it is again...
>
> www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm
>
> Sincerely,

Odd that both you and Jeff Williams would make the identical error: thinking
I was talking about the infamous picture of yourself and the other Jeff at
Applebee's in Texas, when even a casual reader of my post would understand
that I was asking if a picture had been taken of Sotiris together with Joe
Sims (a.k.a. "Mike Roberts," according to Sotiris' correction) in Montreal.

Hmmm.

You *do* have rather a baby face; and if you happen to run into Jeff Williams
again, tell him that his hat is too big for him.  Let him know I said so.
:-)