RE: [atlarge-discuss] anyone care to RALO?

<snipppet>

</snippet>

Let me see....

The panel was represented in Montreal By Sotiris.

We broadcasted everything including the ALAC Meeting and WHOIS Workshop
and the official Icann meetings, in other words we broadcasted, and
announced that we did, more the ICANN itself.

I made statements read by Sotiris, there was simply not enough time to
have the panel as a whole agree to those.

Sotiris was active in questioning the panels and introducing
icannatlarge.

Sotiris has received support from several people who were attending.

Can you tell me what the panels before us have done in these meetings?

Kind regards

Abel