Re: [atlarge-discuss] Privacy

Eric and all fellow members,

  It is a good book I am told.  I have not read it yet.  Have you eric?
I would appear that from a number of your previous comments
and remarks that you have not...

  A number of INEGroup members have been discussing several
chapters of this book in some detail.  And much of it supports
our [INEGroup's]  view of privacy and the Internet in practical terms...
As that view, and now law in the EU, as well as recommended in the
US as public policy and soon to be codified in law with
several bills in congress not withstanding the patriot Act
recently enacted..  These basic precepts seem to deviate
greatly form your stated view's on privacy and the
Internet Eric.

For further review and specific notice
see:http://www.ntia.doc.gov/opadhome/privacy2002.htm
http://www.ftc.gov/acoas/
 http://www.ftc.gov/acoas/gsaacoas.pdf
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2003/05/safeguards.htm
 http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/index.html
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/idtheft.htm
http://www.law.com/jsp/statearchive.jsp?type=Article&oldid=ZZZI5DBFD8C

Eric Dierker wrote:

> This is a good read for anyone interested in our privacy.
>
> http://www.lawcatalog.com/product_detail.cfm?affil=gigalaw&productID=1460

    Pierre Abelard