From: Abel Wisman [mailto:abel@able-towers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:59 AM
To: panel@mailman.icannatlarge.org
Cc: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on MOTION 2003-16 moderated
maillist rules

Seeing as at this moment in time 7 people have voted and that this is a
quorum.
Seeing that 2 panel-members Abstained and 5 voted in favour, my vote
will not be a deciding one.
The 3 remaining votes can not change the outcome of this vote.
Voting will remain open for the other panel-members until time expires.

This motion has carried and can now be effected:

I kindly as for at least 3 member-candidates for moderator-status of
this list.

Kind regards

Abel