[atlarge-discuss] Proposal: How to Replace Panel Members...

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Abel Wisman wrote:

> A panel member who receives a vote of no confidence will be replaced in
> a manner to be determined by the general membership.
>
> We request proposals from the membership on how to replace panelmembers
> that receive a vote of no-confidence.

   ...in a word, by Invite

As part of bylaws:

The Panel shall have the power to fill all vacancies on the Panel. The
Term of any "Non-Elected Panel Member" will continue until the next
scheduled regular election, at which time the "Non-Elected Panel Member"
may run for the position of Panel Member. The powers and duties of
"Non-Elected Panel Members" shall be the same as elected Panel Members,
except for the aforemention Panel Term.

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---