RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on Motion 2003-2 motions on Panel members MIA (final)

On 14:33 02/07/03, Abel Wisman said:
We request proposals from the membership on how to replace panelmembers
that receive a vote of no-confidence.
You guys have been elected under given terms. If you change these terms you are not elected. These terms are that if someone quits the panel he is replaced by the next in line and that your mandate if for one year.

I fully understand you may want to change that. But this cannot be before June 2004. However, we certainly can expect that some would use the new rules as an obligation to use them before June 204 and this way to make this group waste its time and oppose members.

I would be interested in knowing how many times the Panel considred the answers of the Members. To repeat questions without considering the results until they are the ones one wants is an usual political trick. Some should realize this Panel and the received answers are most probably the last chance of this group to do something as an @large community.

We will see ...
jfc

With kind regards

Abel