[atlarge-discuss] Members have not yet approved to: Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on Motion 2003-2 motions on Panel members MIA (final)

Abel and all fellow members,

  Lets remember that any such resolutions for a membership
organization need the voted approval of the members by
their individual Vote before considered legitimate...

    Pierre Abelard