Re: [atlarge-discuss] Abel's, Daniel'sand now Sotiris's double talk regarding our Web site http://ww

Daniel and all fellow members,

Daniel R. Tobias wrote:

> On 1 Jul 2003 at 22:37, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > WinGrep is NOT was I was referring to at all Daniel.  I thought I had
> > made that fairly clear.  ???  If not, I apologize if you or anyone is,
> > or was confused.  I perhaps assumed a knowledge base that does not
> > exist amongst a number of our members here.
>
> My knowledge base is perfectly fine, thank you; I am well familiar
> with Unix grep; I've been using Unix command lines for over 20 years
> now.

  Great to here! I have been using various types of Grep as I have
said several times now on a nearly daily basis for many years.
So I hope NOW that we have a better understanding?  If not
I would be happy yet again rephrase in order for better understanding
to be secured by  yourself and especially Daniel C.

  In any event the whole of the now missing data is and has been
available for restoration without delay...

> >   Actually not true here.  Any person that has a good Grep
> > utility only needs access to the Web page and it's associated
> > links.  Do a search on php Grep  for some further info...
>
> Like this, you mean?
> http://scripts.xsurf.net/myPHPTools/phpSourceGrep/phpSourceGrep.php
>
> If You grep a remote file, you will only see the output of the server
> - not the source code of a server side script language like PHP.

  No not like this. But similar.  The difference is that the Grep I used
captures all the data on a bit level.

> --
> == Dan ==
> Dan's Mail Format Site: http://mailformat.dan.info/