[atlarge-discuss] Spcl Attn. Sotiris - Identification and Verification info - USPS To Provide Personal Identity Certification

All fellow members,

  As I have several times indicated regarding and resulting to
false claimes as to my identity form several members here
including one of the Jefsey-election false "Panel" members,
Sotiris, has knowingly falsely claimed, the USPS has "Officially"
announced their "Personal Identity Certification" which has been
available sense March 2003 and I have already been certified as
one of the early applicants and and posted that information directly
from the USPS to this forum (Still awaiting Sotiris's promised
Certified and restricted letter).

For specific info see:
 http://www.ribbs.usps.gov/files/fedreg/usps2003/03-15211.PDF

    Pierre Abelard