RE: [atlarge-discuss] Proposal: How to Replace Panel Members...

With all due respect to England, we do not give a damn about John Major. We prefer to respect the Members.

You propose a way to use Mauro's puiblished election on Sept 1st to endanger Catherine's own election by right, when there are vacancies. Good trick but too visible.
jfc