[atlarge-discuss] online petitions and virus dangers

After recieving some agressive emails attacking me for hijacking their
computer I did some checking and it looks like many people who made their
email public on http://www.petitiononline.com/antiwls/petition.html ( a
petition against the domain name wait list system) managed to pickup some of
the nasty virii that are going around.

petitiononline are no longer displaying email addreses because of this but
it still seems to be going on.  Given that a reasonable percentage of this
list may have signed that petition, please check your machines.
Particularly if you have a 'guss owens' in your contacts, he is cheesed off.

Also could someone let me know where the members list is, it seems I am out
in the cold here.

	cya,	Andrew...

LogicaCMG global sponsors, Gartner Symposium, Cannes, 4th -7th November 2003

http://symposium.gartner.com/story.php.id.3323.s.5.html

Please note that LogicaCMG does not have control over content from,or availability of, this website