URGENT RESPONSE

Confidential Matter For You & I Only Dated

 Dear  Friend,

I am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remmittance
Department Of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK. I am writing following the
impressive information about you through an internet buisiness
proposal.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $20.5m, Us  dollors
(TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in an account that
belongs to one of our foriegn customer who died along with his entirer
family in 25/DECEMBER/2003 Ref. No.:UNAMSIL/PIOR 056/2003 belonging to
Union Transport African (UTA) when it crashed off the coast of
Cotonou, the country's capital city.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not
release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation
to the
decease as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws, but
unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation
died along side with him at the plane clash leaving no body behind for
the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this
business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of
kin or relation  to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I dont want this money
to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in  this business is
occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a
beninois cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner,
in  respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set
aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% will be for
me. There after I will visit your country for disbursment according to
the percentages indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arrange,you must apply first to the bank as relation or next or kin of
the
deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account, your private
telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and
location where in the money will be remitted.

upon receipt of your reply, i will send to you by fax or email the
text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that
this business
is hicth-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as
all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter
on my private line Trusting to hear from you immediately.Alternative
email:abdulkabiru@3xl.net expecting your urgent response in my
alternative emailaddress.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Abdul Kabiru
00229-449-012

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito CORREO.TERRA.COM.GT
 Haz click en http://www.terra.com.gt/correo/