URGENT RESPONSE

Confidential Matter For You & I Only Dated.

 Dear  Friend,

I am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remmittance
Department Of AFRICANDEVELOPMENTBANK. I am writing following the
impressive information about youthrough an internetbuisiness proposal.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $20.5m, Us  dollors
(TWENTY MILLIONFIVEHUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in an account that
belongs to one of our foriegncustomerwho died along with his entirer
family in 25/DECEMBER/2003 Ref. No.:UNAMSIL/PIOR056/2003belonging to
Union Transport African (UTA) when it crashed off the coastof