CALL FOR HELP AND TRUST

Stanley Mayinda
stanleymayinda@aemail4u.com
Attn:

INQUIRY FOR FUND TRANSFER/INVESTMENT

Compliments of the day, excuse me this opportunity to introduce myself,
I am Mr. Stanley Mayinda, a Zimbabwean and the eldest son of Chief Edward
Mayinda, a known farmer and the High Chief of Bulawayo town in Zimbabwe.
I write on behalf of the Mayinda?s family, to inquire if you are available
and have the facilities to assist my family undertake some capital investments
in your country.

It will be necessary to inform you that the intended funds for investment,
US$17,500,000:00(Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
intended for capitalization for this investments was initially invested
as a life insurance policy with a reputable insurance company in Johannesburg,
South Africa by my late father. After the sudden death of my father, in
his WILL, he transferred ownership of the policy  to me (his eldest son)
in the invent of his death. But upon contacting the insurance company, and
indicating my intention to withdraw the policy for business investment overseas,
I was advised by the management that following my status of stay here in
South Africa, as an asylum seeker, they can not effect payout to me in my
names in any local bank, as the financial regulations here will not permit
them to do so. The only option they have is for me to have a trusted overseas
partner or an investor whom they can transfer the payout to with my permission,
via there overseas corresponding bank so that they and I will not have any
problems with the South African Government.You may have heard of the present
crisis in Zimbabwe orchestrated by the unprecedented ?Land Use Act? of the
government of Robert Mugabe in which his government has arbitrarily reclaimed
and acquire all farm lands owned by the white farmers in the country. This
has caused a historical displacement of the white folks whom are known to
be the country?s main farmers. The ensuring struggle and strife have brought
about the killing and imprisonment of thousands of these white farm owners
by the ruthless government forces designated to enforce these new order.

My father, in his good WILL and capacity as the High Chief of Bulawayo Town
joined the international community in condemning and speaking out against
this uncivilized and bizarre policy of Robert Mugabe?s government. As a
result of my father?s firm and upright position on this matter, a group
of assailants suspected to be government sympathizers attacked and killed
my father in cold blood in March last year. Seeing that the entire  Mayinda
Family was in serious threat of extinction. We immediately fled Zimbabwe
to South Africa, where we have sojourned ever since.Prior however, to my
father?s untimely death, he had, sensing the rising hostility of the government
of Robert Mugabe, he sold all his farm estates including those of five of
his white farmers associates whom had transferred the ownership of their
farm estates to my father,to forestall the government acquiring them. Unfortunately,
these white farmers associates of my father have also been assassinated
on the crisis. My father then invested the proceeds from the sales of the
farm estates, totalling US$17,500,000:00 (Seventeen Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) in a life insurance policy in his names.Having
seen your contact information in my father?s private study, we now contact
you for mutual understanding in transferring the funds to
your foreign bank account for the said investments. It will interest you
to note that we have all this while, articulated the needful arrangements
through which the transfer will be effected.  We will be willing to come
to terms with you regarding your reward for helping us actualise this matter
which we shall agree once I hear from you as we intend to invest in real
estate orstock market.

It is equally important to state here that considering the nature of this
matter, we will require that it is handled most discreetly and
confidential.

Kindly, contact me using this through my e-mail  upon receipt of this letter,in
anticipation of your trusted and genuine understanding

I remain yours Sincerely,

Mr Stanley  Mayinda
(For the Mayinda?s Family)

Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/