Fw: hid

So anyway, before I head out, this is what I was refering to.  http://www.trydownloading.com/ref44.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console games and dvd's.  I noticed they had 4 dvd movies I wanted on there.  I downloaded those, they work fine.
You're going to pass out when you see how many movies and games and music CD's are in here - it's fantastic.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
My favorite part is the movies area, theres movies listed in here for download that are still in theaters - plump crazy :)
I'll talk to you soon.

Cleo