[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Blockiert AOL5.0 Konkurrenten?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Blockiert AOL5.0 Konkurrenten?
- From: JOHANNESULBRICHT@cs.com
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:27:10 EST
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
"...But rivals and some AOL customers complain that the selection, made with
a single click of a mouse with no added explanation, also can suddenly
interfere with connections to rival Internet services or business accounts.
"It wipes out their previous settings, and the customer becomes an AOL
customer," said Kirsten Witt, a spokeswoman for Mindspring Enterprises Inc.,
with 1.3 million subscribers. "In effect it allows the customer only to
access AOL." ..."