[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Jubilee of Artists (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Jubilee of Artists (fwd)
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:31:58 +0100 (CET)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:50:16 -0500
From: John Young <email@example.com>
Subject: Jubilee of Artists
The Vatican hosts the Jubilee of Artists, February 17-19:
Remember the Kennedy Center hosts the annual US celebration
of American winners of the Medal of Art. Edward Durrell Stone
designed the Kennedy Center for the Kennedys' Camleot celebration
of separation of Church and State, which praise the Constitution,
assures that artists are doomed to poverty unless bodysnatched
by marketing artists with magical, verily holy ways, of boosting
copyrights once owned by corporations.
Remember the most veneable copyright industry for artists is
the Church of St. Peter, father of the Church.
Remember to vote for abandoning the separation of Church
and State so that art copyright corporations will have to deal
only with a single Papa de Arte. Bless me, father, I have