[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[fwd] Copy of: Call for tenders - Assistance to self-regulatory bodies in developing and implementing codes of conduct (from: Christiane.PHILIPP@cec.eu.int)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [fwd] Copy of: Call for tenders - Assistance to self-regulatory bodies in developing and implementing codes of conduct (from: Christiane.PHILIPP@cec.eu.int)
- From: Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:09:29 +0100
- >Received: by sobolev.rhein.de (Postfix, from userid 200)id 1BFA6F14D; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:09:30 +0100 (MET)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.1.4i
----- Forwarded message from Christiane.PHILIPP@cec.eu.int -----
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:43:14 +0100
Subject: Copy of: Call for tenders - Assistance to self-regulatory bodies in
developing and implementing codes of conduct
Subject: Call for tenders - Assistance to self-regulatory bodies in developing
and implementing codes of conduct
Call for tenders published in the Official Journal of the European
Communities 18/02/2000 no. S34
L-Luxembourg: services for the implementation of the action plan on
promoting safer use of the Internet
Open procedure (Based on the Annexes to Directive 92/50/EEC
co-ordinating procedures for the award of public service contracts)
1. Contracting authority: European Commission, Directorate-General
Information Society: Information Society Technologies: Content,
Multimedia Tools and Markets, EUFO 1267, rue Alcide de Gasperi, L-
2920 Luxembourg. Tel. (352) 43 01-380 99. Facsimile (352) 43 01-340
2. Category of service and description: CPC 861, legal and advisory
services; CPV 74141000, business and management consultancy
The Commission is entrusted with the implementation of the
multiannual action plan on promoting safer use of the Internet,
dealing with illegal and harmful content on the Internet. In the
framework of the action plan, the European Commission invites
proposals for services covering the following area:
Assistance to self-regulatory bodies in developing and implementing
codes of conduct (12 months, renewable twice for up to 12 months) up
to 300 000 EUR for 12 months, up to a maximum amount of 800 000 EUR
over the whole period.
3. Place of delivery: As in 1.
4. Legal persons are required to indicate the names and professional
qualifications of the staff to be responsible for the execution of
5. The services consist of 1 single lot.
6. Variants will not be accepted.
7. Duration of contract: The services will be awarded for an initial
period of 12 months from the date on which the contract is signed,
renewable twice for another 12-month period.
8. a) Name and address of the service from which the terms of
reference may be requested: European Commission, DG INFSO D-5,
Invitation to tender IAPCODE, EUFO 1267, rue Alcide de
Gasperi, L-2920 Luxembourg, facsimile (35-2) 43 01-340 79.
b) Final date for making such requests: 5.3.2000.
c) The terms of reference and the conditions governing Commission
contracts will be sent free of charge.
9. Tender submissions:
a) Final date for receipt of tenders: 15.3.2000.
b) Address: as in 8.a).
c) Languages: tenders should be drawn up in 1 of the official
European Community languages.
10. Opening of tenders:
a) Persons authorized to be present at the opening of tenders:
official representatives of the European Commission and 1 duly
authorized representative per tenderer.
b) Date, time and place of the opening: tenders will be opened on
the date and time given in the terms of reference.
11. A guarantee will be requested to the value of any advance
exceeding 100 000 EUR once the contract is signed.
12. Essential financing and payment terms:
- 100% to be borne by the European Commission,
- payments will be staggered as follows:
- 30% on contract signature,
- 30% on acceptance of the intermediary report after 6 months,
- the balance on acceptance of the final report.
13. Not applicable.
14. Information concerning the service provider's own position, and
the information and formalities necessary for an appraisal of the
minimum economic and technical standards required of him: Exclusion
and selection criteria are defined in the terms of reference.
15. Tender validity period: 6 months.
16. Contract award criteria: On the basis of the most economically
and technically advantageous tender, in accordance with the special
conditions defined in the tender documents. The tenders must be
expressed in euro.
17. Prior information notice of open call for tender published in OJ
S 144 of 28.7.1999.
18. Date of dispatch of the notice: 8.2.2000.
19. Date of receipt by the Office for Official Publications of the
European Communities: 8.2.2000.
20. The service is covered by the Agreement on Government
Procurement of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
----- End forwarded message -----