[FYI] Is Free Software Worth The Cost?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/periodic/period99/flux0599.htm

"In short, I'm not against software being given away. I just
 want the folks who write that software to be paid-and paid
 handsomely-for writing it. That is the proper model for the
 industry. So the next time you think about using some free
 software, consider its cost to the software industry."

Oder kürzer: Freie Software ruiniert Arbeitsplätze. Nieder
mit freier Software!

Kristian

--
"At the end of the day, a culture is ruled not just by its laws but by
its