[FYI] (Fwd) Re: The 3rd DVD case (in Conn.)

Date sent:      	Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:01:38 -0500
Send reply to:  	Law & Policy of Computer Communications
             	<CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
From:           	Wendy Seltzer <wendy@SELTZER.COM>
Subject:        	Re: The 3rd DVD case (in Conn.)
To:             	CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM

The complaint is the same as that in the NY case:
http://cryptome.org/dvd-mpaa-v-4.htm#Connecticut
but on a different schedule, with no preliminary injunction.

The letter memorandum is online at
http://eon.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/DVD/ct-030700-ltr.html

--Wendy
(still hoping to draw more Cyberians into the openlaw fray)

Wendy Seltzer
wendy@seltzer.com
Fellow, Berkman Center  for Internet & Society
Openlaw - DVD: http://eon.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/DVD