[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mp3.com gruppiert um
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: mp3.com gruppiert um
- From: "Ralf Stephan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:29:04 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions to Listen to Music?
By Aaron Dobbins, eFront
May 3rd, 2000, 3:03 PM
While no word is available yet on exactly how much the service from
Sony will cost, MP3.com has announced the details of its plan. For
just $9.99 a month, users will have access to an extensive library of
34,000 songs with the ability to download another 300 if desired. You
can get a 14-day free trial to test the service before having to pay
for it if desired. Visit MP3.com for more details.
No link accessible from this link should be construed as an endorsement of
these companies' products or services. These sites are not part of this
signature, and this signature has no control over their content or availability.