Strong Buy Recommendation - last one went up 125% since April 13

THE STOCK TIP GROUP

MULTI GROUPS MOMO PLAY  FOR MONDAY, MAY 15, 2000

ABRG - AMBRA RESOURCES GROUP (OTC-BB)
ABRG Share Price Closed Friday, May 12 at .075 - AFTER Reaching a High of .60 in
January and .55 in February, 2000.  Oil and Gas Analysts Forecast is $3.00 to $5.00 by
Year End!

(AS THE OWNER OR KEEPER OF YOUR OWN INVESTMENT CLUB,
NEWSLETTER GROUP, INVESTMENT  SUBSCRIBER OR MEMBERSHIP LIST
OR BROKER ORGANIZATION, YOU CAN  FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR
SUBSCRIBERS FRIDAY AFTER MARKET CLOSE - 4 PM EST. !)

You are one of  25,000 to 75,000 subscribers who will participate in what
will be the largest and most successful MOMO play on the Internet.  Before
we explain our pick and some useful dd for you to pass along to all your members,

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY:
You are being emailed this message AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. If your email
account is administered on a slow server and you do not receive this message
immediately, PLEASE PROCEED WITH YOUR BUY just the same upon receipt.
Getting your orders filled by MMs will be the task.  If you DO get through and your
order is filled, cheers!; if not, KEEP TRYING!

We (Stock Tip, Group and investment clubs managers, owners and staffs),
will begin to buy various quantities of ABRG shares on  Monday, May 15,
after 12:30 P.M. EST, so that as many of your orders as possible go through
before we buy.

ABRG  has a strong and loyal base of long-term investors who have been
eagerly  awaiting the
1. ABRG multiple newsreleases, with three on May 9 and 10 to NewsWires WorldWide.
2. This Present Daily Rise in Gas and Oil Prices,
3. the results of the company's gas and oil drilling,
4. ABRG's  New High Tech Division (Princeton, New Jersey) Website Completion on
May 10 at:
http://www.firstdomainnamecompany.com
5. Present Domain name negotiations with multiple buyers and organizations.
6. ABRG purchase of 75% of Venture Oil and Gas Inc.
7. Permit Acquisition For Completion of Louisiana Pipeline
8. ABRG Successfully Hit 8 or the First 9 Wells in Alberta with over 80 more to be drilled.
9. PETROLEUM DIVISION:

Ambra's exploration and development plan for year 2000 will optimize production for the
following eight projects.
       Project Name                               Interest-Ownership

McNeil Ranch Field, Duval County, Texas                  12.5%
Erath Prospect, Vermillion Parish, La.                   10%
Cameron Meadows Field, Cameron Parish, La.               40%
S. Barataria Field, Jefferson Parish, La.                18.75%
Bastian Bay Field, Plaquemines Parish, La.               6.25%
Lake Washington Field, Plaquemines Parish, La.           75%
Charenton Field, St. Mary's Parish, La.                  40%
Red River Bull Bayou Unit, Red River Parish, La.         100%

Venture Oil and Gas estimates the potential gross daily production from these selected
projects will yield in excess of 200 Net Barrels of oil per day and over 1,000 Mcf of gas
per day. The combined net income from oil and gas production under this plan is projected
to be approximately $2.5 million per year.

By the Board of Directors, Ambra Resources Group Inc.

9. Acquisition of Internet Marketing and Business Announced by Ambra Resources
Group Inc.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 23, 2000-- Ambra
Resources Group Inc. (OTCBB:ABRG - news), Information Technology Division has
agreed to acquire the rights to three internet-related businesses: Office Managers.net, an
online office management and administration portal; First Domain Name Company for the
sale of registered Domain Names and; The Real McCoy for online marketing of products
which are ``the original'' versions of their respective lines. Ambra plans to continue the
acquisition of businesses related to these services and will make announcements when the
transactions are final.

Contact:
     Ambra Resources Group Inc., Vancouver
     Vancouver Investor Relations, 800/698-3377 or
     604/669-2723
     http://www.ambraresources.com

StockTipsters  20,000  participants, coupled with these  multi groups members and subscribers
base,
should tremendously increase the value of this stock.

FROM OUR CHARTING WE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THIS STOCK WILL GAP UP
NO LESS THAN
500%!

At some point after the Monday P.M. gap up, you will see the price  stall,
then dip some. This is called a "Market Maker shakeout.' As experienced traders know,
this is a common practice by Market Makers to reclaim their shares.  REMEMBER TO
HOLD THROUGH THIS DIP! MMs will be FORCED to raise the price and you will
inevitably see over 500% to 1000% RISE in share price!!!

REMEMBER - the MORE you BUY and the LONGER you HOLD, the higher the value
increases and the more you stand to profit.

***ABRG***

AMBRA RESOURCES GROUP  is an Oil and GAS exploration company with several
mining claims in
Canada.  ABRG has multiple Joint Ventures with the Gas and Oil Giants in the industry
including EXXON, Mobil, Shell, including the Beaufort Sea Project.

Analysts Predict Expected Annual Revenues from all divisions (High Tech Division,
Venture Oil, Beaufort Sea, Bastien Bay, etc. could reach anywhere from $43 million to
$97.5 million!

QUOTE AND CHART:
http://chart.canada-stockwatch.com/sw/chart.dbm?symbol=Q:ABRG

TECHNICAL INDICATORS:

http://www.tscn.com/wsc/Corporate_Snapshot.html?Timespan=260&Symbol=abrg&hdr2=0&hdr3=0&hdr1=abrg

IMPORTANT:

Because of the varying investment objectives of our many subscribers, we
will NOT be sending out alerts to hold nor sell.  THIS IS THE ONLY
ANNOUNCEMENT
YOU WILL BE RECEIVING FOR THIS PLAY.  Use your own discretion.  We are a
MOMO
play list and can not account for long-term investments in this or any stock.
Nevertheless, as with all our picks, our estimations are that ABRG, a
progressive company with  promising news and a strong base of long term
shareholders, is a stock worth holding long term.

Happy Trading and Good Luck!   We'll see you at the bank!

Administrator

StockTip Newsletter and Founding Member of Stock Association Groups Worldwide.

stocktip@excite.co.uk

DISCLAIMER
Nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer
to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. All investment decisions
should be reviewed by a qualified professional. All statements made are
our express opinion only and should be treated as such.
The information that has been provided is intended solely for the
individual investor as an advisory research service.
We are not associated with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), a
registered Brokerage Company, or any of the foreign or domestic Stock
Exchanges.
Any subscriber to this service agrees to forfeit any and all liability against
us for any information or advice received. We are an advisory/research service for
investors/traders and any advice should not be considered as an offer or
recommendation to buy or sell securities and does not included analysis of
said companies financial position. The information comes from an array of many
sources with no guarantees of accuracy or reliability therefore;  We are not
liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, resulting from the
use of their services. None of our associates are liable for inability to
disseminate information due to problems arising from various email networks
or distribution protocols. Subscribers should consult with their own tax,
business and financial advisors with respect to any investment. All information
published and contained in these email notices should be independently verified.
Subscribers/Traders should investigate and fully understand all risks before investing.

We may buy, sell or hold any of the securities mentioned herein at any time without notice.

To be added to our membership list email to stocktipsters@excite.co.uk

If you have received this message in error, email us at stocktipsters@excite.co.uk with
"REMOVE"  in the subject and we will delete you from our email base.