adv: Cable Descrambler Plans

NOTE: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER
PLANS IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW.
ARE TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AT THE
END OF MESSAGE moreno68@flashmail.com
THANK YOU
-=========================================================================
CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??
*This is the Famous Descrambler Plans
You can get the parts for about $12.00 from any electronics store.
We Send You:
E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
E-Z TO read Original Drawings.
The  Parts List.
PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
Something you can't do without.
THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT:USING A DESCRAMBLER
Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.
Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER

Q:Will a descrambler work on a Fiber, TCI, Jarrod and satellite system?