[FYI] (Fwd) Silicon.com: PSINet joins ISP stampede over 'Snooping Bi

From:           	Owen Blacker <owen.blacker@pres.co.uk>
To:             	"UK Crypto list (E-mail)" <ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk>,
       	"Anoraks list (E-mail)" <anoraks@egroups.com>
Subject:        	Silicon.com: PSINet joins ISP stampede over 'Snooping Bill'
Date sent:      	Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:17:49 +0100
Send reply to:  	ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information
visit http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/