[FYI] (Fwd) Free software program at European Commission

Date sent:      	Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:59:03 +0200
From:           	Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
To:             	Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Subject:        	Free software program at European Commission
Send reply to:  	Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>

Attached is a HTML document from the European Commission on
"Implementation of the Information Society Technologies (IST)
programme support to research in and take-up of libre software".

If you do not like attachements, please see the URL

        http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/libre/reperes/local/free-IST.ht
        ml

Bernard

PS  You may forward that information to other relevant lists

Already mailed to:
patents@aful.org
eurolinux@eurolinux.org
ISTF Public Software Working Group