[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [ICANN-EU] Tabellenstand Nominierung / Ranks in Nomination
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: [ICANN-EU] Tabellenstand Nominierung / Ranks in Nomination
- From: Heiko Recktenwald <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:12:30 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: R.Gaetano@iaea.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> No, that is no surprise. In my opinion, it is a serious problem and I
> personally have no idea how to handle it at the moment. I confess that I myself
It shows very perfectly, that "democracy" on such a level, sotosay "direct
global democracy", is a joke.
There would be no such problem, if those to be represented would be
represented by the national states. Like in the UN, for exemple.