You were referred to me

Hi, my name is Diane.
Are you ready for a financial breakthrough in your life?

Listen carefully….because with this enterprise your time can be worth a thousand dollars per day!

I am looking for big thinkers who want to make a MINIMUM of $10,000 per month…on a monthly basis.

STARTING NOW!

This has NOTHING to do with Multi-level marketing or selling and everything to do with FREE ENTERPRISE  and FREEDOM.

Success is a matter of choice and the right people always get back to me.

Take the first step and listen to a two minute recorded.  There is no cost or obligation to you.

Call 800-320-9895, x6490

To be removed from list: Put REMOVE in subject line and send to seagrovestom@hotmail.com

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill
section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you.This message is not intended for
residents in the State of WA, CA & VA Screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.If you are a
Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
yourself.
If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please
Reply with REMOVE in the subject line