[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) Latest on CPRM at the Register
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) Latest on CPRM at the Register
- From: "Axel H Horns" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:58:22 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: NONE
- Sender: email@example.com
------- Forwarded message follows -------
Date sent: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:48:21 -0800
To: Free Software Business <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Latest on CPRM at the Register
There's a nice summary of points regarding CPRM just posted to the
Register, addresses several issues raised here, including the social
equity (publishers as a societal/market/power nexus), and the very
interesting question of why Microsoft would object to such an
effective anti-piracy measure.
Karsten M. Self <email@example.com>
Evangelist, Zelerate, Inc.
What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand? There is no K5
------- End of forwarded message -------