[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: Anti-porn group's take on ISP Usenet prosecution in
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: Anti-porn group's take on ISP Usenet prosecution in
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kristian Koehntopp)
- Date: 18 Feb 2001 22:22:21 -0000
- >Received: from valiant.koehntopp.de ([18.104.22.168])by white.koehntopp.de (8.10.2/8.10.2/SuSE Linux 8.10.0-0.3) with SMTP id f1IMMEc29204for <email@example.com>; Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:22:14 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Newsgroups: schulung.lists.fitug-debate
- References: <3A8FE782.26460.131D58@localhost>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In schulung.lists.fitug-debate you write:
>Here is the press release from the New York Attorney General's office
>about the guilty plea taken from an ISP that was subscribing to and
>giving access to a notorious child porn newsgroup on the Usenet. This
>criminal indictment by the State of New York was for child porn on one
>of the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.preteen groups. This is one of
>many well-known and often complained-of sites where pedophiles and the
>public have been posting and retrieving child porn pictures for
>several years. Many ISPs still carry this one and several others of
>these and almost all ISPs carried them for some time (since most ISPs
>subscribe to all the available newsgroups, including the entire alt.
>hierarchy) and the Usenet continues to host and distribute hundreds of
>hard-core porn and child sex newsgroups.
Der betreffende Staatsanwalt haette auch einfach eine Cancel- oder
Rmgroup-Control-Message generieren koennen. Das haette nicht nur bei einem
ISP etwas bewirkt, sondern weltweit...